Create your planet using the controls on the top right. You can:
- Change the surface and clouds images
- Modify lighting and atmospheric properties
- Add and adjust rings
- Upload your own custom surface textures by clicking "setCustomTexture"
PlanetMaker uses mouse and keyboard based navigation controls, similar to those in Google Earth.
- Rotating: Rotate the scene by left-clicking and dragging with the mouse
- Pitch/Roll: Control the pitch & roll of the scene by holding down shift while left-clicking and
dragging with the mouse.
- Panning: Pan the scene (offsetting the planet from the center, similar to turning your head away from
the object of focus) by holding down Ctrl while left-clicking and dragging with the mouse.
- Zooming: Zoom either with the scroll-wheel or by right-clicking and dragging the mouse up or down.